Florida Marital and Family Law Attorney
At the law office of Michael B. Brown, P.A., we are committed to serving the people of Sarasota, St. Petersburg and the west coast of Florida in the areas of marital and family law. We know how difficult something like a divorce or child-custody proceeding can be, but with more than 30 years of experience to our credit, we can assure you that your case will be managed effectively and with a minimal amount of emotional stress. We understand just how the system works here in Florida, and our deep knowledge of the law helps our clients get the results they deserve.
Guiding clients through difficult times
When you come to the office of Michael B. Brown, P.A. for help with a problem regarding family law, you will be getting legal assistance from a seasoned and experienced attorney who understands the individual needs of all his clients. But although each case may provide its own unique set of challenges, the one thing that never changes is our drive to get a successful outcome for our clients. Whether you are the petitioner or the recipient of a family law case, you will always get the highest quality of legal service from us, which includes:
- A lawyer with decades of experience – For more than 30 years, Michael B. Brown has been practicing family law and getting successful results for clients. He has seen it all at this point, and he knows just how to get results for you.
- A highly respected legal mind – In addition to all the praise he receives from clients, attorney Brown has also earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics
- A sole focus on family law – Unlike many law firms that spread themselves thin across multiple areas of practice, we put our focus solely on the complex nature of family law. This assures clients that we are up to date with changes in the law and are fully equipped to take their case.
Areas of practice
The office of Michael B. Brown, P.A. is proud to represent clients in many areas of the law, including:
- Marital and family law
- Divorce mediation
- Paternity, child support and child custody
- Interstate custody and support
Contact an experienced Florida family law firm today
If you are on the west coast of Florida and in need of a diligent family law firm, call the office of Michael B. Brown at 941-366-6492, or contact us online today for your free consultation. For your convenience, we have an office located in Sarasota, as well.